You Hurt My Feelings
From acclaimed filmmaker Nicole Holofcener comes a sharply observed comedy about a novelist whose long standing marriage is suddenly upended when she overhears her husband give his honest reaction to her latest book. A film about trust, lies, and the things we say to the people we love most.
OPEN CAPTION SCREENINGS - all Tuesday and Sunday showtimes
Select showtime for pricing and tickets.
Monday, May 29, 2023
Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Director: Nicole Holofcener
- Principal Cast: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tobias Menzies, Michaela Watkins, Arian Moayed, Owen Teague, Jeannie Berlin
- Country: USA
- Year: 2022
- Running Time: 92 min.
- Producer: Stefanie Azpiazu, Anthony Bregman, Nicole Holofcener, Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Screenplay: Nicole Holofcener
- Cinematographers: Jeffrey Waldron
- Editors: Alisa Lepselter
- Music: Michael Andrews
- Language: English
- US Distributor: A24
- International Sales: A24