The Little Seed
A little girl catches floral patterns with a magic cloth and uses them to make her own pretty dresses.
Chaïtane Conversat was born in 1973 and graduated from the National School of Fine Arts of Lyons. She worked with several theatre companies and directed animation films (music videos, commissioned films). In 2000, she entered La Poudrière filmmaking school in Valence. She has worked as a stop motion and cut-out animator at Folimage Studio on a regular basis since 2002. She has also managed animation filmmaking workshops with various structures since 1996.
- Original Language Title: La Petite Pousse
- Director: Chaïtane Conversat
- Country: France, Switzerland
- Year: 2015
- Running Time: 10 minutes
- Producer: Corinne Destombes
- Screenplay: Chaitane Conversat
- Cinematographers: David Toutevoix
- Editors: Hervé Guichard
- Music: Patricia Dallio
- Website: Official Film Website
- Language: No dialogue