In the future where people can sell and buy experiences from their memory, a woman has the life we all want to have.
Kike Maíllo graduated in the film direction specialty of the first ESCAC promotion (School of Cinema and Audiovisuals of Catalonia) in 1999. He released his first feature film, Eva, in October of 2011. Since 2012, he is the exclusive director of the production company Oxígeno, signing campaigns for brands such as Nestlé, Gas Natural, Freixenet, Cortefiel, Oysho, Santander or Seat. In April of 2016 he releases his second feature film as a director, Toro, which has already been released in over 25 countries around the world. During the year 2017, he wrote and directed Cuanto, a science-fiction short film that was awarded at the Cannes Film Festival. He is currently preparing his third feature.
- Original Language Title: Cuánto. Más allá del dinero
- Director: Kike Maíllo
- Principal Cast: Adriana Ugarte, Bárbara Goenaga, Miquel Fernández, Will Shepard
- Premiere Status: North American
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2017
- Running Time: 18 minutes
- Producer: Marta Pérez de Tudela, Olga Duerto
- Screenplay: Kike Maíllo
- Cinematographers: Alex Catalán
- Editors: Guillermo A. Chaia
- Music: Javier Bayon
- Language: Spanish
- Has Subtitles: Yes
- Format: DCP
- International Sales: FREAK Short Film Agency
This film is playing as a part of Adventures in the Unknown
Seven short films that explore what happens when people step off of the traditional path and enter uncharted territory.