A lonely fisherman discovers his newfound soul brother, a prehistoric man frozen in the sea ice.
Thomas Freundlich is one of the leading practitioners in Finland's vibrant dance film scene. His work has been seen at dozens of film festivals worldwide as well as broadcast TV both in Finland and internationally.
- Director: Thomas Freundlich
- Principal Cast: Valtteri Raekallio, Eero Vesterinen
- Premiere Status: Seattle
- Country: Finland
- Year: 2016
- Running Time: 9 minutes
- Producer: Aino Halonen
- Screenplay: Thomas Freundlich, Valtteri Raekallio
- Cinematographers: Thomas Freundlich
- Editors: Jukka Nykänen
- Music: Kimmo Pohjonen
- Website: Official Film Website
- Format: DCP, .MOV (Quicktime)
- International Sales: YLE Sales