Cree Code Talker
Past code talkers recount the history of the Cree language and its use in WWII as an unbreakable code.
Alex Lazarowich is a Canadian Cree filmmaker who has forged her career as a director and producer.
- Director: Alexandra Lazarowich
- Principal Cast: Smokey James Tomkins, Frank Tomkins, Charles Tomkins
- Premiere Status: Seattle
- Country: Canada
- Year: 2016
- Running Time: 14 minutes
- Producer: Alexandra Lazarowich, Cowboy Smithx
- Screenplay: Alexandra Lazarowich
- Cinematographers: Mike McLaughlin
- Editors: Andres Landau
- Music: Menalon
- Website: Official Film Website
- Has Subtitles: Yes
- Format: DCP
This film is playing as a part of Indigenous Without Borders
From Standing Rock to Aotearoa, these shorts, directed by indigenous filmmakers, give passionate voice to the traditions and issues of indigenous populations around the globe.