Drop into the SIFF News page to explore the latest programming announcements, editorial content, viewing recommendations, and event highlights.
How to Fest
Search for ﬁlms or ﬁlter by genre, mood, region, program category, and more.
Explore our programmers’ film favorites for Festival 2022, so you know what not to miss.
- In-Person Tickets: Click your preferred showtime to purchase your ticket.
- Streaming Tickets: Click the Add to Cart button after selecting your number of tickets.
SIFF Members: Be sure to login to your account first to receive your discount.
Note: Some films are restricted to audiences in WA State. See the list on the Film Finder in the “Streaming WA State Only” filter under Programs.
- March 31–April 13 at SIFF Cinema venues (Egyptian, Film Center, Uptown) - Box Offices open 30 minutes prior to the first screening of the day.
- April 14–24 at Festival Screening venues - Box Offices open one hour prior to the first screening of the day.
REDEEMING TICKET PACKS & VOUCHERS
To redeem a Festival 6-Pack, log in to your account on siff.net or goelevent.com. Navigate to a film's page. If you have an active package, the Festival 6-Pack option ($0) will appear in the ticket menu. Add the quantity of tickets you would like (maximum 2 per screening) and add to cart. Complete order at checkout.
To redeem an individual voucher, add ticket(s) to your cart and enter the voucher code in the extras box at checkout.
Ticket packs and vouchers may also be exchanged in person at any SIFF box office or over the phone at 206.464.5830.
Passes may be picked up only at the SIFF Film Center (or at our Member Night event at the Uptown on March 30). You will not be able to pick up passes at Preview Screenings.
- March 30 (SIFF Cinema Uptown) - Pass Pickup at Member Night event
- March 31–April 14 (SIFF Film Center) - 10:00am–6:00pm weekdays only
- April 15 through Festival (SIFF Film Center) - 10:00am–6:00pm daily
After you’ve purchased your ticket or pass online, you will receive a confirmation of your order with an access link via email. Watch your film online at watch.siff.net or on the SIFF TV app via Roku, AppleTV, FireTV, or AndroidTV. You can also airplay from an Apple device to a Smart TV or cast from your PC or Android device to a Chromecast device.
Streaming films are available to watch any time April 14–24; access will begin 12:00am April 14 and end at 11:59pm on April 24. For more info, visit Virtual FAQ.
- Ticket holders: Go to watch.siff.net or open the SIFF TV app and enter the Voucher Code you received in your email if prompted. Once you start a film, you can view it up to 48 hours from the time you begin watching, as long as it is before the expiration time for that film. All virtual access ends 11:59pm PT on April 24, 2022.
- Passholders: Log in to watch.siff.net or the TV app with the same account you used to purchase your pass. Once you are logged in, you can access all your films in one place.
Most films are geoblocked to viewers within the US. If there are additional restrictions, those will be clearly marked in the film descriptions.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
For the most up-to-date information on COVID protocols visit our COVID page.
Lines start forming up to an hour early and you must arrive at least 10 minutes before showtime to ensure a seat. Ticket holders or passholders arriving after 10 minutes prior to showtime are considered late and may not be seated. Refer to your ticket or pass for entry guidelines.
FIND YOUR LINE
Follow the signs and be sure to stand in the correct line (Passholders, Ticket Holders, or Standby).
In the event that all advance tickets have been sold, Standby tickets may become available
for purchase. A Standby line will form at the venue, usually one hour before showtime. At approximately 10 minutes to a program’s scheduled start time, available seats are counted and sold on a first-come, first-served basis to those in line. Standby tickets are sold only to those waiting in the Standby line at the time of sale. Vouchers are valid as payment. Please note that not all screenings on Standby will have tickets released.
CODE OF CONDUCT
SIFF strives to foster the most inclusive festival possible. Read more on our Terms and Conditions page.
We seek to ensure that all events are accessible for everyone who attends and welcome feedback to improve our services. Learn more on our Accessibility page. For questions or concerns, please reach us at email@example.com or 206.464.5830.