La Petite Mort
When a virginal girl follows her lover into a mysterious forest, a twist of fate wrenches them apart forever. The girl struggles to be ever closer to him in this fairytale about sex, death, and pie.
Elizabeth is a Los Angeles-based filmmaker. While pursuing her film degree at Cornell University, her documentary "Dharma", about a Cambodia medical mission, screened at festivals in the US. "La petite mort" is her narrative short film debut.
- Director: Elizabeth Jaeleigh Davis
- Principal Cast: Madeleine Waters, Alex MacNicoll
- Premiere Status: Seattle
- Country: USA
- Year: 2017
- Running Time: 8 minutes
- Producer: Elizabeth Jaeleigh Davis, Daniel Jossman
- Screenplay: Elizabeth Jaeleigh Davis
- Cinematographers: Derek Robinson
- Editors: Elizabeth Jaeleigh Davis
- Music: Richard Wagner
- Website: Official Film Website
- Language: English
- Format: DCP
This film is playing as a part of WTF?!
A filthy, raunchy, bizarro set of short films to feast your eyes on. They’ll leave you asking yourself important questions like: Who? What? Why? WTF?