Moa Ma Le Pinko (Chicken and Bingo)
A Samoan man grapples to come to terms with his mother's death and her burial wishes.
- Director: Amberly Jo Aumua, Courtney Montour, Jesse Littlebird
- Principal Cast: Jeremiah Tauamiti, Heni-Ana Karanga
- Country: New Zealand
- Year: 2018
- Running Time: 8 minutes
- Producer: Libby Hakaraia, Pauline Clague
- Screenplay: Amberley Jo Aumua, Courtney Montour, Jesse Littlebird
- Cinematographers: Amberley Jo Aumua, Courtney Montour, Jesse Littlebird
- Editors: Natasha Bishop
- Language: English
- Format: DCP
This film is playing as a part of For My Father’s Kingdom
Though director Vea Mafile’o’s father now lives in New Zealand, he still tithes every cent possible to his church on his home island of Tonga. She created this documentary portrait to try to understand his motivations and her roots.