April 8 - 18, 2021
Sepia tone etchings of repeated motions are layered to create the sights and sounds of a post-industrial world.
- Original Language Title: Sans objets
- Director: Moïa Jobin-Paré
- Country: Canada
- Year: 2019
- Running Time: 7 min.
- Producer: Marc Bertrand
- Screenplay: Moïa Jobin-Paré
- Music: Cédric Dind-Lavoie
- Website: Official Film Website
- Language: No Dialogue
- International Sales: National Film Board of Canada
This film is playing as a part of Alt Shorts: Female (Re)Visions
Taken together, these experimental films from female filmmakers exhibit technical mastery, narrative tomfoolery, animated intricacy, and emotional honesty.