The doorbell rings but the house is still a dreadful mess.
Heta Jäälinoja (b. 1989, Finland) studied animation in Turku Arts Academy and Estonian Academy of Arts. She has made animation for museums and theatre and worked as animator in films. "Penelope", her graduation film from Estonian Academy of Arts, won National Competition Grand Prix in Tampere Film Festival 2017.
- Director: Heta Jaalinoja
- Principal Cast: Karin Paumer, Vesse Veering
- Premiere Status: Seattle
- Country: Estonia, Finland
- Year: 2016
- Running Time: 5 minutes
- Producer: Estonian Academy of Arts
- Screenplay: Heta Jäälinoja
- Cinematographers: Heta Jäälinoja
- Editors: Heta Jäälinoja
- Music: Jukka Herva
- Awards: Winner Best Finnish Film Tampere 2017
- Filmography: "Penelope" (2016), "Omelette" (2013), "My Baby Don’t Love Me" (2012)
- Language: No dialogue
- Format: Digital File (.MOV)
This film is playing as a part of Animation4Adults
From the depths of the ocean to the outer reaches of the galaxy, this year's animation packages takes you to the frontiers of imagination. Do not try these at home. Any of these.