A stifled, young Hollywood actress slips into a world of mouthwatering delicacies, sweet heartache, and bitter tears when she takes an unlikely job with an inspired rebel chef in Paris, France.
"Prestige Ingredients" will be presented with the feature film Lives with Flavor.
Co-directors Adrian and Danielle Rubi-Dentzel started working in film as field producers in France for Anthony Bourdain's documentaries. The Rubi-Dentzels are now pursuing projects that combine fictional narrative film with real-life food culture.
- Director: Danielle & Adrian Rubi-Dentzel
- Principal Cast: Alia Shawkat, Redouanne Harjane, Pierre Jancou
- Premiere Status: Seattle
- Country: France
- Year: 2016
- Running Time: 26 minutes
- Producer: Adrian Rubi-Dentzel, Danielle Rubi-Dentzel
- Screenplay: Adrian Rubi-Dentzel
- Cinematographers: Ethan Mills
- Editors: Liza Cardinale
- Music: Mikael Jorgensen
- Website: Official Film Website
- Language: English, French
- Has Subtitles: Yes
- Format: DCP
This film is playing as a part of Shorts Before Features
A wonderful mix of short films that are paired with features throughout the festival. To see these films, purchase tickets to the feature film screening with which it is being presented.