The Stunt Manual
Ben's new 1968 Mustang is about to turn both his life and the whole LAPD upside down.
Ben Fernandez (Spain, 1993) studied a BA in Advertising and Public Relations. where he wrote a dissertation about "Brand Awareness in Fictional Advertising", focused on the brand's strategies to imitate film narrative and make short films for building brand awareness. This is his first film, based in a straight and hipnotic animation technique.
Sponsored by Accion Cultural Española
- Director: Ben Fernández
- Premiere Status: Seattle
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2016
- Running Time: 9 minutes
- Producer: Ben Fernández, Miguel Molina, Adan Aliaga
- Screenplay: Ben Fernández
- Cinematographers: Ben Fernández
- Editors: Ben Fernández, Miguel Garvé (Videogenic)
- Music: Ben Fernández, Newman64
- Language: English
- Format: Digital File, .MOV (Quicktime)
This film is playing as a part of Animation4Adults
From the depths of the ocean to the outer reaches of the galaxy, this year's animation packages takes you to the frontiers of imagination. Do not try these at home. Any of these.