Three filmmakers split the frame three ways, capturing three views of Seattle.
Reed O'Beirne, Caryn Cline, Linda Fenstermaker are a three person filmmaking team based in Seattle. Representing three different generations of filmmakers, these artists collaborate to explore the mysteries of spatial and temporal perspective inherent in the fundamental nature of cinema.
- Director: Caryn Cline, Linda Fenstermaker, Reed O'Beirne
- Premiere Status: Seattle
- Country: USA
- Year: 2017
- Running Time: 3 minutes
- Producer: Reed O'Beirne, Caryn Cline, Linda Fenstermaker
- Screenplay: Reed O'Beirne
- Cinematographers: Reed O'Beirne, Caryn Cline, Linda Fenstermaker
- Editors: Reed O'Beirne
- Website: Official Film Website
- Language: English
- Has Subtitles: Yes
- Format: Digital (.MOV)