The SIFF 2019 Press Accreditation window is now closed.
The SIFF 2019 Press Accreditation window is now closed. If you have press inquiries, please contact the press office at email@example.com.
Accreditation entitles media to request interviews, access to press screenings, and limited access to public screenings. Submitting an application does not automatically guarantee accreditation.
- Application Deadline: Friday, April 19, 2019
- Approval Notifications: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Credentials Pick-Up: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 (Press Launch)
Returning Journalists: There's a section to submit coverage from SIFF 2018 and add a press pass photo.
New Applicants: Please be prepared to upload the following information. Note: If you have covered the Seattle International Film Festival in the past but have since changed media affiliation, please apply as a new applicant.
- A letter of assignment from your editor on official company letterhead or from an official company email address. This letter must include detailed information on the type, extent, and timing of planned coverage.
- A recent film festival or film-related article written by you, including byline and published date.
- A recent digital copy of the complete publication under which you are seeking accreditation.
- A digital photo of yourself (no logos).
Please submit one application per person. If your outlet is seeking accreditation for more than one journalist, your editor may send a single letter of assignment; however, each applicant's name must be clearly listed.
Do you have interest in covering a specific party, gala or special event during SIFF 2019? There's a place on the application form to request access. You will be asked to include details of the intended coverage: outlet, extent of coverage, and publish date. During the Festival, accredited press can request access to events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you intend to cover a limited number of films under a specific topic or category, the SIFF Press Office may be able to issue complimentary tickets to specific film screenings. Please complete the application form and indicate your area of interest under "Special Interests" near the end.
Approved media will be notified no later than Tuesday, April 23 and will be able to pick up their credentials at Festival Press Launch on Tuesday, April 30.