Two of Us
Pensioners Nina (Barbara Sukowa) and Madeleine (Martine Chevallier) have hidden their deep and passionate love for many decades, but their bond is put to the test when they are suddenly unable to move freely between each other's apartments, in Filippo Meneghetti's bold, lustrous debut feature. France’s Official Oscar Submission (Best International Film).
Includes pre-recorded, post-film discussion between writer/director Filippo Meneghetti, star Barbara Sukowa, and international film icon Isabelle Huppert.
- Original Language Title: Deux
- Director: Filippo Meneghetti
- Principal Cast: Barbara Sukowa, Martine Chevallier, Léa Drucker
- Country: France, Luxembourg, Belgium
- Year: 2019
- Running Time: 95 min.
- Producer: Pierre-Emmanuel Fleurantin, Laurent Baujard
- Screenplay: Filippo Meneghetti, Malysone Bovorasmy
- Cinematographers: Aurélien Marra
- Editors: Ronan Tronchot
- Music: Michele Menini
- Website: Official Film Website
- Awards: Official Oscar Submisson 2021 (Best International Film)
- Filmography: Debut Feature Film
- Language: French
- Has Subtitles: Yes