November 22 - 26, 2013
A single mother (Julia Louis Dreyfus) finds herself falling for a sweet divorcé (James Gandolfini), but sabotages their relationship by befriending his ex-wife. "A smart, funny, snappy romantic comedy for grown-ups." - Seattle Times.
In director Nicole Holofcener's sharp, insightful new comedy, divorced single mom Eva (Julia Louis Dreyfus) meets Albert (James Gandolfini), a sweet, funny single father. Though Albert is far from her usual type, they share a common outlook on life, sense of humor, and the trepidation of their children heading off to college. Though romance quickly blossoms, Eva makes an unfortunate mistake when she secretly befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client - who also happens to be Albert's ex wife.
"Holofcener delivers her most confident character comedy to date - a work of deceptively informal mastery - and Gandolfini's gentle performance just about breaks your heart." - Ty Burr, Boston Globe
- Director: Nicole Holofcener
- Principal Cast: Julia Louis Dreyfus, James Gandolfini, Catherine Keener, Toni Collette, Tracy Fairaway, Ben Falcone, Eve Hewson
- Country: USA
- Year: 2013
- Running Time: 93 Minutes
- Website: Official Film Website
- Filmography: Walking & Talking, Lovely & Amazing, Friends with Money, Please Give
- Format: DCP
- US Distributor: Fox Searchlight Pictures