Call Me By Your Name
Opens December 22, 2017
In 1983, the son of an American professor is enamored by the graduate student who comes to study and live with his family in their northern Italian home. Together, they share an unforgettable summer full of music, food, and romance that will forever change them.
Luca Guadagnino (I Am Love) has fashioned André Aciman's 2007 novel of sexual awakening into a joyous romantic adventure. Set in the sun-kissed landscape of Lombardy, Northern Italy, and with a script by James Ivory, Call Me By Your Name is a note-perfect tale of forbidden love. It brings together Timothée Chalamet and Armie Hammer as the two protagonists whose summer in the countryside opens new doors for both of them. Call Me By Your Name is, above all, a kind of reverie amidst a golden summer of bike rides, swimming holes, and outdoor dinners. Its lush sensuality casts a very special spell that is impossible to resist.
- Director: Luca Guadagnino
- Principal Cast: Armie Hammer, Timothee Chalamet, Michael Stuhlbarg, Amira Casar
- Country: Italy, France, Brazil
- Year: 2017
- Running Time: 132 minutes
- Producer: Emilie Georges, Luca Guadagnino, James Ivory, Marco Morabito
- Screenplay: James Ivory
- Cinematographers: Sayombhu Mukdeeprom
- Language: English, Italian, French
- Has Subtitles: Yes
- Rating: R