Pinky Beauty Parlour
October 14, 2017
Cinebarre Issaquah 8 | 3:30 PM | RSVP for Free Tickets
Equal parts murder mystery, quirky comedy, and social commentary, Akshay Singh's debut film begins when a dead body is discovered in two sister's beauty parlor. The ensuing investigation slowly draws two police detectives deeper into its colorful world, revealing a complex and engaging story of inter-mingled loyalties and insecurities.
Screening as part of the Issaquah International Film Festival in partnership with Tasveer South Asian Film Festival.
- Director: Akshay Singh
- Country: India
- Year: 2016
- Running Time: 127 minutes
- Producer: Bahnishikha Das, Akshay Singh
- Screenplay: Akshay Singh
- Cinematographers: Gagandeep Singh
- Editors: Sandeep Singh Bajeli
- Music: Chintu Saarthak Kalla, Arbind Lyton
- Language: Hindi
- Has Subtitles: Yes