February 17, 2018
Archival 35mm Print--Not on DVD!
Originally intended as the opening segment of Flesh and Fantasy, Universal cleaved this off and released it as a 65-minute stand-alone. A pair of robbers (Alan Curtis and Frank Craven) hide out in rural Paradise Valley, where the town folk are so pleasant and trusting, the crooks eagerly map out a plan to rob them blind. But the farmer's daughter (Gloria Jean), who really is blind, has a big surprise in store for one of the lecherous thieves.
- Director: Reginald Le Borg, Julien Duvivier (uncredited)
- Principal Cast: Gloria Jean, Grace McDonald, Alan Curtis, Frank Craven
- Country: USA
- Year: 1944
- Running Time: 65 minutes
- Producer: Roy William Neill
- Screenplay: Roy Chanslor, Ernest Pascal
- Cinematographers: Paul Ivano, George Robinson
- Editors: Paul Landres
- Music: Frank Skinner, Alexander Tansman
- Language: English
- Format: 35mm
- US Distributor: Universal Pictures