Opens January 5, 2018
Steven Rogers' sharp script and Craig Gillespie's bold direction combine to deliver a shamelessly entertaining film that is part mockumentary and part tragicomedy. With a transformative performance from Margot Robbie as Tonya and an unforgettable turn from Allison Janney as her mother.
Vouchers will not be accepted until 1/15
In 1994, the figure-skating world was rocked by a brutal attack on US medal hopeful Nancy Kerrigan. The more shocking news was that the attack was allegedly conceived and executed by those close to - and perhaps including - rival figure skater Tonya Harding. You might expect to see a film about Kerrigan, her triumphant recovery, and her silver medal at the Lillehammer Olympics, but that's not the story we get here. Margot Robbie stars as controversial Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding in this alternately tragic, hilarious and absurd look at one of the biggest scandals in US sports history.
- Director: Craig Gillespie
- Principal Cast: Margot Robbie, Bobby Cannavale, Sebastian Stan, McKenna Grace, Allicson Janney, Julianne Nicholson
- Country: USA
- Year: 2017
- Running Time: 119 minutes
- Producer: Tom Ackerley, Morgot Robbie, Steven Rogers, Bryan Unkeless
- Screenplay: Steven Rogers
- Cinematographers: Nicolas Karakatsanis
- Language: English
- Rating: R