Stop Making Sense (40th Anniversary Restoration)
Opens September 29, 2023
The greatest concert film of all time, Stop Making Sense brings to the screen Talking Heads at Hollywood's Pantages Theater in December 1983: David Byrne, Tina Weymouth, Chris Frantz, and Jerry Harrison, alongside an ecstatic ensemble of supporting musicians. Renowned filmmaker Jonathan Demme (Silence of the Lambs) captures the band at their exhilarating best, in this new and complete restoration for the film's 40th anniversary. 40th Anniversary Restoration.
OPEN CAPTION SCREENINGS - all Tuesday and Sunday showtimes
Select showtime for pricing and tickets.
Friday, September 29, 2023
Saturday, September 30, 2023
Sunday, October 1, 2023
Monday, October 2, 2023
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Director: Jonathan Demme
- Principal Cast: David Byrne, Bernie Worrell, Alex Weir
- Country: USA
- Year: 1984
- Running Time: 88 min.
- Producer: Gary Goetzman, Gary Kurfirst
- Screenplay: Jonathan Demme, Talking Heads
- Cinematographers: Jordan Cronenweth
- Editors: Lisa Day
- Music: David Byrne, Chris Frantz, Jerry Harrison, Talking Heads, Tina Weymouth
- Format: 4k
- US Distributor: S2BN Entertainment