SIFF Memberships are annual or biennial and valid for a 12-month or 24-month cycle from the time of purchase.
In an effort to streamline our process for members, we are no longer mailing the popcorn and membership card. You may pick up your card at any SIFF Cinema location the next time you visit. Simply ask a SIFF staff member for assistance. You do not need a popcorn and membership card to access member discounts on SIFF Cinema and Festival tickets. Membership cards are required to access certain member benefits at Caffe Umbria, Queen Anne Beerhall, Scarecrow Video, The Traveling Goat, and Northwest Film Forum.
SIFF Memberships are solely for the individual(s) whose name(s) are included at the time of purchase. Memberships cannot be transferred or shared with any other individuals. Violation of this will result in a cancellation of the membership without refund.
All SIFF Member benefits are subject to change and availability and are valid for one or two years from the time of purchase.
Members Make SIFF
We love our members—they’re our community and our biggest advocates. Your support keeps the SIFF mission alive and thriving.
EXCLUSIVE THIS JUNE
June is member appreciation month, and we are offering new and exclusive perks only available to SIFF members. Be sure to check out your June benefits:
- Discounts! Get $5 off all regular-priced SIFF Cinema screenings and $3 off all regular-priced Seattle International Film Festival screenings. Members also enjoy discounts on all Festival passes, events, Film Talks, camps, venue rentals, and more!
- Invites to member-only free screenings and admission to the annual Seattle International Film Festival Member Night.
- Popcorn! Members receive 5 complimentary medium popcorns per year.
- Early access on Seattle International Film Festival passes, packages, and tickets.
- Satisfaction knowing they are supporting SIFF’s important mission.
- Reciprocal benefits with several local businesses and nonprofit organizations including Northwest Film Forum, Queen Anne Beerhall, Sofar Sounds, Town Hall Seattle, Caffè Umbria, The Traveling Goat, and Scarecrow Video. See the full list and redemption details.
From maintaining and preserving our three unique cinemas, the generation of thought-provoking programming, and the long-awaited return of our renowned festival, membership support is vital to the financial well-being of SIFF.
Speaking of festivals, when you join today, you also gain exclusive benefits to the 2023 Seattle International Film Festival and all upcoming mini-festivals.
Membership comes in all shapes and sizes and can fit nearly every budget. Also, purchasing a membership can pay for itself in as little as five visits!
GIVE THE GIFT OF SIFF
Gifting a SIFF membership is now simpler than ever. Purchase a SIFF gift membership and send your friend or loved one their confirmation email so they can start their journey as a SIFF member. They can start the membership whenever they want.
Click here to go to the purchase page, find the desired gift membership, and click the "This is a gift" box.
Once you purchase a gift membership, you will be sent two emails. Your confirmation email and an email to be sent to your recipient. Send the email to the intended gift recipient so they may redeem their membership benefits.
TWO-YEAR MEMBERSHIPS ARE HERE!
When you order a two-year membership, you unlock member benefits for 24 months (and you save a bit of money!) Two-year memberships are 10% cheaper than renewing every twelve months and gives you peace of mind knowing you’re covered for 730 days of ticket discounts, member-only screenings, free popcorn, and pre-sale access to Seattle International Film Festival passes.
Already a SIFF member? No problem. The two-year membership option will be available when you're ready to renew!
Check our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
To check your membership status and update your account information, log in to goelevent.com with your SIFF email and password. Your current SIFF membership is listed in your account information page.