Jean Eustache: Le Cochon + Two Short Films
July 16 - 23, 2023
Co-directed with Jean-Michel Barjol, Eustache’s film documents the slaughter of a pig and its subsequent conversion into sausages on a small French farm in the Massif Central.
Subtitles are not available for Le Cochon, since it was filmed in a local dialect.
Individual Tickets: Select showtime to purchase.
Passes: $90 | $60 SIFF Members - includes full series access.
- Director: Jean Eustache, Jean-Michel Barjol
- Country: France
- Year: 1970
- Running Time: 101 min. (incl. 30 & 19 min. short films)
- Producer: Françoise Lebrun, Luc Moullet
- Screenplay: Jean Eustache
- Cinematographers: Renan Pollès, Philippe Théaudière
- Editors: Jean Eustache
- Language: French