The Matrix Revolutions
August 13, 2022
The human city of Zion defends itself against the massive invasion of the machines as Neo fights to end the war at another front while also opposing the rogue Agent Smith.
Passes are available for each director's weeklong series, as well as ticket 6-packs which can be used for any Auteur August film (regardless of director).
Experience the Real! Buy a pass to our Matrix Marathon on August 13th!
In this explosive final chapter of The Matrix trilogy, Neo, Morpheus and Trinity battle to defend Zion, the last real-world city, against the onslaught of the machines that have enslaved the human race. And, now as Neo learns more about his heroic powers—including the ability to see the codes of things and the people—he faces the consequences of the choice made in The Matrix Reloaded.
- Director: Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski
- Principal Cast: Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Monica Bellucci, Jada Pinkett Smith, Hugo Weaving, Gina Torres, Laurence Fishbourne
- Country: USA
- Year: 2003
- Running Time: 129 min.
- Producer: Joel Silver
- Screenplay: Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski
- Cinematographers: Bill Pope
- Editors: Zach Staenberg
- Music: Don Davis
- Filmography: Matrix Resurrections (2021), Jupiter Ascending (2015), Cloud Atlas (2012), Speed Racer (2008), The Matrix Revolutions (2003), The Matrix Reloaded (2003), The Matrix (1999), Bound (1996)
- Language: English
- US Distributor: WB Classics