Updated: November 1, 2022
SIFF is practicing caution as we continue to monitor the situation—for your and our staff’s safety, here’s what we will recommend for your visit:
YOU’RE ENCOURAGED TO:
- Wear masks at all times when not actively eating or drinking in your seat
- Purchase tickets online to reduce touch-points
- Activate Washington Exposures Notifications on your smartphone to alert you if you’ve been exposed to COVID
- Leave six feet between your group and the next
If you’ve already purchased a ticket and are experiencing symptoms, please contact the SIFF Box Office at 206.464.5830 or email@example.com. We will provide a voucher that you can redeem for a future screening.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO INCREASE SAFETY?
- Required all SIFF staff to be vaccinated
- Updated our HVAC to ensure filtration of airborne COVID particles
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.