Updated: October 22, 2021
SIFF is practicing caution and following King County and Washington State mandates as we continue to monitor the situation—for your and our staff’s safety, here’s what we will require and recommend for your visit:
YOU’RE REQUIRED TO:
- Show digital or hardcopy proof of vaccination* with photo ID
- Minors 15 and under with an adult are not required to show ID.
- Any unaccompanied minors WILL need to show ID to be admitted.
- Wear masks at all times except when actively eating or drinking in your seat
*For the safety of our staff and guests, there are currently no exemptions for children under the age of 12.
YOU’RE ENCOURAGED TO:
- Purchase tickets online to reduce touchpoints
- Activate Washington Exposures Notifications on your smartphone to alert you if you’ve been exposed to COVID
If you’ve already purchased a ticket and are experiencing symptoms, please contact the SIFF Box Office at 206.464.5830 or email@example.com. We will provide a voucher that you can redeem for a future screening.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO INCREASE SAFETY?
- Required all SIFF staff to be vaccinated and wear masks at all times
- Reduced capacity by 50% to allow for social distancing
- Increased time between screenings for cleaning and proper air exchange
- Updated our HVAC to ensure filtration of airborne COVID particles
FREQUENTLY ASKED VACCINATION QUESTIONS
Where can I get vaccinated?
Washington State Department of Health has a COVID-19 vaccine locator.
Will international proof of vaccination be accepted?
Yes, international proof of vaccination will be accepted in accordance to our policies.
When do I show my proof of vaccination?
You are required to present your proof of vaccination before entering our buildings.
Do I have to be fully vaccinated?
Yes. Guests must be fully vaccinated which is defined as a minimum of two weeks following the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines (or AstraZeneca for international guests) or a minimum of two weeks following the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
We cannot wait to safely experience the power of cinema again with you. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.