Updated: March 29, 2022
This policy still remains intact for the 48th Seattle International Film Festival (April 14–24). Masks will be mandatory unless in your seat.
SIFF is practicing caution and following King County and Washington State mandates as we continue to monitor the situation—for your and our staff’s safety, here’s what we will require and recommend for your visit:
YOU’RE REQUIRED TO:
- Wear masks at all times except when in your seat
YOU’RE ENCOURAGED TO:
- Purchase tickets online to reduce touchpoints
- Activate Washington Exposures Notifications on your smartphone to alert you if you’ve been exposed to COVID
- Leave six feet between your group and the next
If you’ve already purchased a ticket and are experiencing symptoms, please contact the SIFF Box Office at 206.464.5830 or email@example.com. We will provide a voucher that you can redeem for a future screening.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO INCREASE SAFETY?
- Required all SIFF staff to be vaccinated and wear masks at all times
- Updated our HVAC to ensure filtration of airborne COVID particles
We cannot wait to safely experience the power of cinema again with you. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.