Updated: October 27, 2023
For your and our staff’s safety, here’s what we recommend for your visit:
- Purchase tickets online to reduce touch-points
- Activate Washington Exposures Notifications on your smartphone to alert you if you’ve been exposed to COVID
- Masks optional - while masks are not required, please respect those who choose to wear one
If you’ve already purchased a ticket and are experiencing symptoms, please contact the SIFF Box Office at 206.464.5830 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a voucher that you can redeem for a future screening.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO INCREASE SAFETY?
- Required all SIFF staff to be vaccinated
- Updated our HVAC to ensure filtration of airborne COVID particles
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.