August 12 - 13, 2022
When a beautiful stranger leads computer hacker Neo to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth—the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence.
Passes are available for each director's weeklong series, as well as ticket 6-packs which can be used for any Auteur August film (regardless of director).
Experience the Real! Buy a pass to our Matrix Marathon on August 13th!
Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn't awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger (Carrie Ann Moss) leads computer hacker Neo (Keanu Reeves) to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth—the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity.
- Director: Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski
- Principal Cast: Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Yahya Abdul-Mateen, Laurence Fishbourne, Hugo Weaving, Gloria Foster
- Country: USA
- Year: 1999
- Running Time: 136 min.
- Producer: Joel Silver
- Screenplay: Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski
- Cinematographers: Bill Pope
- Editors: Zach Staenberg
- Music: Don Davis
- Filmography: Matrix Resurrections (2021), Jupiter Ascending (2015), Cloud Atlas (2012), Speed Racer (2008), The Matrix Revolutions (2003), The Matrix Reloaded (2003), The Matrix (1999), Bound (1996)
- Language: English
- US Distributor: WB Classics