SIFF Movie Club: 2046
February 2, 2023
Several women enter a science fiction author's life over the course of a few years, after the author has lost the woman he considers his one true love. Recognized as the final film in Wong Kar-Wai's informal love trilogy, preceded by Days of Being Wild (1990) and In the Mood for Love (2000). Presented on 35 mm.
- Director: Wong Kar-Wai
- Principal Cast: Gong Li, Faye Wong, Tony Chiu-Wai Leung, Takuya Kimura, Ziyi Zhang
- Country: Hong Kong , China, France, Italy, Germany
- Year: 2004
- Running Time: 129 min.
- Cinematographers: Christopher Doyle, Pun-Leung Kwan
- Editors: William Chang
- Music: Shigeru Umebayashi
- Filmography: Days of Being Wild (1990), Chungking Express (1994), Fallen Angels (1995), In the Mood for Love (2000)
- Language: Cantonese, Japanese, Mandarin
- Format: 35 mm