February 2, 2023
Several women enter a science fiction author's life over the course of a few years, after the author has lost the woman he considers his one true love. Recognized as the final film in Wong Kar-Wai's informal love trilogy, preceded by Days of Being Wild (1990) and In the Mood for Love (2000). Presented on 35 mm.
Select showtime for pricing and tickets.
Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Director: Wong Kar-Wai
- Principal Cast: Gong Li, Faye Wong, Tony Chiu-Wai Leung, Takuya Kimura, Ziyi Zhang
- Country: Hong Kong , China, France, Italy, Germany
- Year: 2004
- Running Time: 129 min.
- Cinematographers: Christopher Doyle, Pun-Leung Kwan
- Editors: William Chang
- Music: Shigeru Umebayashi
- Filmography: Days of Being Wild (1990), Chungking Express (1994), Fallen Angels (1995), In the Mood for Love (2000)
- Language: Cantonese, Japanese, Mandarin
- Format: 35 mm