Check to see if our current screenings are accepting vouchers.
Cinema Box Office
Ticket information for year-round programs at SIFF Cinema venues.
Prices below are for year-round programs at SIFF Cinema only. Seattle International Film Festival passes and ticket packages are on sale now. Become a member to get the best prices on all Festival tickets and passes!
SIFF Cinema regular admission prices:
- $14 General Admission
- $13 Youth (20 and under) and Seniors (65+)
- $9 SIFF Members (present card at Box Office)
- $11 Bargain Matinee
- Monday to Thursday: shows before 5:00 PM
- Friday to Sunday, and holidays: First show of the day before 3:00 PM
- Check individual film pages for specific matinee-priced showtimes.
Special Engagement prices vary as listed on event pages.
Ticket links are provided on the specific film or event page.
SIFF Members: login to your account first to receive your member discount.
Call 206.324.9996 Monday - Friday between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
If no showtimes for a film are listed, then tickets are not yet available. Showtimes are usually finalized on Tuesdays for the following weekend. Service fee for web and phone orders is $1.25 per ticket, up to $5 per order. Seating is guaranteed until 10 minutes prior to screening.
PICKING UP TICKETS
Advance tickets may be picked up at any SIFF Cinema location any time after purchase when the box office is open.
Web purchasers may avoid box office lines with our convenient print-at-home option! Follow instructions during the check-out process. You may log in to your account at any time to reprint or access your tickets.
- Group rates are available for groups 10 and larger.
- Special events and third-party rentals may be excluded from the group rate option.
Please call 206.324.9996 or email email@example.com to arrange a group purchase.
- All SIFF Cinema locations are weapon free.
- No babes in arms.
- No refunds or exchanges. Please arrive before your scheduled showtime. Tickets only guarantee seating 10 minutes prior to scheduled showtime start.
- Theaters are closed to entry 15 minutes after scheduled start time.